Standard hire charges throughout the week for exclusive use of the entire building are: £25 per hour for the first two hours – then £20 per hour for each subsequent hour.
At weekends there is a minimum hire period of 3 hours for £75 – ideal for Children’s parties – then £20 per hour for each subsequent hour.
The small meeting room (the Runnymede room) can also be hired alone for £10 per hour. Please note that the main Brook Hall may be occupied by another group at the same time.
- Discounted Rates are available for Regular users.
- All users must agree to follow the Hall’s Hire Regulations (link).
Contact the Hall Administrator for further details and availability.
Facilities and Dimensions
Main Brook Hall:
- The overall dimensions are approximately 33′ by 24′ (10m x 7.5m ).
- The maximum usable height of Brook Hall is 11′ 0” ( 3.3m ) – which may be particularly relevant for those wanting to use ‘bouncy castles’.
The Runnymede meeting room:
- The overall dimensions are 22′ by 14′ 5″ ( 6.7m x 4.4m )
PLAN OF HALL ( click to open in new window )
- The maximum licensed capacity of the main Brook Hall is 150 people.
- The hall is able to seat 100 people in rows of 10, for performances, shows and entertainment.
- When using tables, the practical maximum seating capacity around the tables is approximately 80.
- The main Brook Hall has traditional polished wood block flooring on a solid foundation and a raised stage, with back stage area.
- Kitchen facilities including hob, double oven, double sink, crockery and cutlery, fridge and freezer are available.
- Tables and chairs are available for users.
- Heating is provided by new high output gas heaters.
- Free parking for over 40 cars is available in an adjacent local authority car park.
Please contact the Hall Administrator for further details or to arrange a visit so that you can see the Hall for yourself.